A Kuwait Visit Visa must be sponsored by a Kuwait company or by a relative of the country who is a resident foriegner. Before travelling to Kuwait, a visitor can have his visa processed and passport stamped to a Kuwait embassy.
1) Required visit application
2) Copy of the visitor’s passport (passport shall be valid for 6 months or more)
3) Proof of kinship (certificates issued from the Embassy Department are not counted)
4) Recent salary certificate for the foreign provider/sponsor if he is working in the Government Sector or from the computer.
5) Sponsor’s/Provider’s Civil ID
Kuwaiti citizens must, visit the General Department of Immigration in any governorate and submit the required documents.
If you are a non-Kuwaiti resident, visit the General Department of Immigration in the governorate you refer to and submit the required documents.