• Help to maximize sales for the store and across wider channels.
• Provide first class customer experience.
• Carry out stock management and store operation processes to help minimize risk and costs.
• Grow personally and professionally as part of a dynamic business Responsibilities.
• Greet, assist and sell to customers.
• Operate till and handle financial transactions.
• Merchandise and replenish stock as directed.
• Assist with deliveries and stock handling as directed.
• Continually develop an understanding of the company’s culture, products, ethical initiatives, other areas of business, and reflect this in everyday performance.
• Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
• At least 1 year of professional experience in the field.
• Having a friendly and engaging personality.
• Must be helpful and polite.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
• Work well in a team and with a wide range of people.
• Be well presented with a professional manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Location - Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry - Retail/Wholesale
Company Type - Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role - Sales
Monthly Salary Range - $500 - $1,000
Number of Vacancies - 5
Career Level - Entry Level
Residence Location - Kuwait
Age Min: 21 Max: 40