1. Provides comprehensive level of assistance to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
2. Provides high level of administrative and clerical support to the department.
3. Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the function.
4. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
5. Collect and prepare background documents for various tasks.
6. Follow the college rules and regulations.
7. Organize and carry out various tasks relevant to the maintenance, development and use of the library’s resources.
8. Process new books, maintain circulation records and make reserves on requested books.
9. Provide support to manage library data and reports utilizing library software systems.
10. Serve as a key resource for bibliographic and non-bibliographic information and reference services.
11. Assist library users.
12. Undertake other duties as required.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: To ensure that duties are carried out to a satisfactory standard. DIRECTION/SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Librarian provides general direction.
Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field. Well developed communication and interpersonal skills. Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
Job Location - Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry - Education, Training, and Library
Company Type - Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role - Administration
Monthly Salary Range - Unspecified
Number of Vacancies - Unspecified
Career Level - Mid Career
Residence Location - Kuwait
Nationality Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
Age Min: 21 Max: 40
Library and Information Science.