- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Educate students on hand washing, germs and other health care and safety issues
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood-pressures.
- Writing records.
- Organising workloads.
- Evaluate patients who complain of specific ailments.
- Contact parents and teachers with any medical emergency.
- Maintain files on each student’s health and medical history.
- Develop and manage school health and wellness programme.
- Ability to make quick responsible decisions.
- excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Efficiency in delivery.
- Conscientiousness with a sense of responsibility
Job Location - Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry - Education, Training, and Library
Company Type - Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role - Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
Monthly Salary Range - Unspecified
Number of Vacancies - Unspecified
Career Level - Entry Level
Residence Location - Kuwait
Gender - Female