• Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
• Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.).
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field.
• 3:6 years of professional experience in marketing Field.
• Creativity, Innovative, Independent, Self-Starter.
• Knowledge of Media Channels and Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Research, Critical Thinking, Analysis, Leadership, Managerial Skills, Public Speaking, Writing, Interpersonal Communication, Attention to Detail.
• Familiarity with Kuwaiti market.
• Immediate joining is highly preferred
Job Location - Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
Company Industry - Food Production
Company Type - Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role - Marketing and PR
Monthly Salary Range - Unspecified
Number of Vacancies - 2
Career Level - Mid Career
Residence Location Kuwait
Nationality - Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen