The primary role of the Marketing Manager will revolve around planning , developing , forecasting and implementing marketing strategies for Trafalgar in one or more specialty areas such as, but not limited to, PR, Social Media coverage, Advertising, direct mail, awards program which cumulatively contributes to the company’s profit maximization and increased patronage.
• Marketing Manager will develop Marketing Strategies, objectives and plans
• Develops, plans, negotiates and supervises implementation of media contracts in coordination with the Media Executive and Marketing team
• Coordinates with marketing head in creating variant analysis for retail operations, forecast, monthly and quarterly expenses and capital allocation.
• Oversees the production of advertising, marketing brochures, sales kits or other promotional material
• Find new ways to eliminate marketing efforts to increase profitability.
• Respond to enquiries from media, in coordination with marketing team and arrange interviews with journalists, oversee and monitor news releases and make statements to the media
• Write, edit and arrange production of newsletters, in-house magazines, brochure and flyers
• Supervises the Media Executive on layouts and helps prepare sales and marketing programs
• Manages market research activities to provide information relating to sales potentials and market conditions for s services or products
• Evaluates consumer surveys, market conditions, competitor data and implements changes to the marketing plan as needed
• Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotion staff, agencies and activities
• Makes decisions with regard to products such as labeling, packaging and display
• Coordinates and develops the marketing activities of the company over the Internet, over email and other electronic media, including on-line promotion, sales and communication
• Write speeches, prepare visual aids and make public presentations
• Advise management on communication issues and strategies
• Provides marketing recommendations
• Carries out any other assignment that the company will find appropriate with regards to the job
• Coordinate all exhibition & promotion activities with sales Manager and Brand Managers, including proper use of in-store signs advertising and promotion materials.
• Forecast the Media plan by or not later than December 1st each year.
• Report the monthly marketing expenditure per brand and underline any budget excess.
• Any other task as may be assigned and/or amended
• Strong interpersonal, organization and follow-through skills.
• Leadership Skills
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees across levels.
• Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to analyze and interpret information
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
• Able to work independently or as part of a team.
Job Location - Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry - Retail/Wholesale
Company Type - Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role - Marketing and PR
Monthly Salary Range - Unspecified
Number of Vacancies - 1
Career Level - Mid Career
Residence Location Kuwait
Age Min: 25 Max: 40