To handle end to end recruitment process based on Staffing Plan of the project.
- Prepare job descriptions.
- Prepare recruitment request forms with managers, in accordance with the Staffing Plan of the Project
- Use several recruitment sources, depending on the positions: CV database, job portals, search and headhunting firms, social networking.
- Publish job offers, if necessary.
- Carry out the recruitment process and lifecycle, including sourcing candidates conducting initial assessments, 1st line interviews and offers as well as coordinating the mobilization and on boarding Process. Search for new recruitment sources.
- Ensure the timely and cost effective fulfillment of all open requisitions with quality talent, and
proactively lead updates on all open positions.
- Screening of applications, according to the requirements.
- Interview staff candidates to confirm if they have a suitable profile.
- Prepare interview reports.
- Submit job offers to selected candidates.
- Prepare hiring internal approvals.
- Monitor current situation of recruitment processes, using software tools.
- Participate in employer branding activities.
- Excellent knowledge of the staffing and selection process and familiar with its activities.
- Outstanding interview and negotiation skills.
- Knowledgeable of HR metrics in the recruitment discipline.
- Flexible, decisive and hardworking.
- Well-organized; must be able to coordinate multiple activities at once and cope with deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail; ability to interpret data and results.
- Ability to establish connections with recruitment agencies, headhunters and other networking
- Knowledge of current labor laws governing the local and Middle East industrial sectors.
- Excellent inter-personal skills; able to build and maintain positive relationships with diverse personalities.
- Excellent communication skills in both written
and oral media.
- Proficient in computer basics; MS Office packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English. Working knowledge of written and spoken Arabic is a definite advantage.
Job Location - Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Company Industry - Oil/Gas
Company Type - Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role - Human Resources and Recruitment
Monthly Salary Range - Unspecified
Number of Vacancies - 1
Job Ref - JB3844021
Career Level - Mid Career
Residence Location Kuwait