Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Electrical, HVAC, UPS System, Firefighting systems and Security systems.
- Knowledge in Equipment Preventive Maintenance and Breakdowns.
- Project management, modification works, civil interior works, Plumbing and carpenter works.
- Work with Procurement Team for material procurement, Equipment installation, execution report etc.
- Maintain facility records as per Audit requirements.
- Support other Departments as per business requirements.
- Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems;
- Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs;
- Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations;
- Monitor and supervise HVAC preventive Maintenance contracts;
- Respond to emergencies;
- Review and understand equipment and methods of operation, BMS system, fire/life safety, and other systems;
- Comply with all safety procedures and requirements;
- Maintain compliance to City, County, ordinances and codes;
- Support any afterhours building needs and activities as required;
- Attend training sessions and seminars; and
- Other assigned tasks as requested.
- Has good knowledge in engineering design and drawing software
- Bachelor of engineering preferably civil or mechanical or interior design.
- 3 years’ experience in FM projects.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
Job Location - Hawali, Kuwait
Company Industry - Education, Training, and Library
Company Type - Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role - Engineering
Monthly Salary Range - Unspecified
Number of Vacancies - Unspecified
Job Ref - JB3844073
Career Level - Mid Career
Residence Location Kuwait