• Responsible for the successful overall coordination and management of the classroom situation.
• Fulfilling educational policies and curriculum goals in the classroom.
• Manages all classroom activities with English students.
• Ensures the quality of educational operations and activities in the classroom.
• Manages student assessment processes in the classroom.
• Applies quality classroom educational service delivery.
• Reports to the Head of Department.
• Manages and controls all teaching and learning aids and equipment in the classroom.
• Adheres to and follows time tables and schedules within the Department.
• Manages and develops learning and teaching aids and materials for the classroom.
• Adheres to the teacher performance appraisal system.
• Performs lesson preparations, including teaching and learning materials.
• Performs any additional education related duties as requested by the Head of Department.
• Ensures timeously submission of all related documents and reports related to his classroom practices.
• Attends meetings when requested.
• To maintain professional, appropriate working relationships with pupils and other
members of staff.
• Degree and/or teaching qualification Essential
• Expert level of English competency
• Able to communicate with students with very low levels.
• 2 years minimum experience
Job Location - Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry - Education, Training, and Library
Company Type - Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role - Teaching and Academics
Employment Type - Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range - Unspecified
Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level - Mid Career
Residence Location - Kuwait
Gender - Female