The Leasing & Client Relations Unit Leader is responsible for assisting the Manager in the Development of Strategy for Leasing, Lease Negotiation and Tenancy Administration for the Company property with focus on high-class commercial and retailing clients and ensuring its maximum occupancy and profitability.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in formulating ,implementing and developing of the leasing strategy;
· Analyze market trends, research data and prepare regular business development and leasing reports;
· Assist in budget planning and rental forecast;
· Assess leasing proposals carefully to ensure an effective trade mix aligned with positioning of the properties;
· Handle leasing of new letting, Lease renewal, Lease expiration negotiation and all leasing matters for the Business Tower and Retail Center.
· Handle and oversee leasing & tenancy administrations and liaise with operations on client projects from inception to finalization;
· Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders in ensuring that fitting-out and refurbishment works are carried out smoothly and aligned with statutory requirements.
Review and maintain a database of all past, current and future (interested/ potential) clients; using the department official software, for archiving and records purposes.
· Responsible for clients' enquiries and complaints and advice the management about client issues and concerns by providing a weekly report.
· Coordinate with all concerned departments for leasing matters;
· Comply with legislation and liaise with the lawyer on contracts to ensure that all legal requirements are met.
· Oversee the process of issuing Access card and pre-paid cards for clients
· Oversee and ensure that all documents, client information, rent invoices, contracts, maps, etc. are properly filed, updated and maintained on a regular basis.
· Custodian of all the original contracts of the clients.
· Develop good rapport with key clients and retailers;
· Coordinate the handover & takeover of leased area;
· Dealing with all types of client issues as they arise and provide necessary solution.
· Stay on top of market trends and work closely with the Marketing and PR teams in enhancement works.
· Deal and liaise with third party agency for advertising on Company Arena and the Display screens;
· Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract clients;
· Maintain and renew contract with the any third party agency before its expiry;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Degree holder or above in Marketing, Business administration, Real Estate or related disciplines
· At least 5 years' experience in high end commercial /retail /office leasing, preferably gained from property developer/property agency
· Good command of written and spoken English and Arabic
· Self-motivated, aggressive, outgoing and have good connections with retailers and property agencies
· Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and capable to work under pressure
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience in tenancy management in retail industry is preferable.
Job Location - Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry - Real Estate
Company Type - Recruitment Agency
Job Role - Management
Monthly Salary Range - Unspecified
Number of Vacancies - Unspecified
Career Level - Management